martes, 10 de septiembre de 2019

My Internet Experience

Good morning followers, today's post is about the Internet, how i use it and what i think about it.
I usually use Internet to search for information, listen to music, watch movies, and use social networks mainly. I started using it when i was 8 years old more or less, using my brother’s computer, to search for information in websites as Wikipedia or to look for computer videogames triks. Nowdays i still using the computer, but i use more my smarthphone, where i have many applications that need internet to work, such as one to see the weather, google maps and so on.  I use it every day, as I need to cordinate different groups of activities and it allows me to be in touch with a lot of people. That's why the internet plays an imperrating role in my life.
I believe that having Internet is a privilege, and at the same time a basic need, since in these days it is necessary to have basic knowledge and internet access to perform many tasks that could previously be done without its use.
Finally, I also consider that internet is a very useful tool, but it can also become dangerous, so it is important to give it a good use.
See you next time!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario